Brazilian and Chinese Students
Evangelical Christian School partners with Three W International to provide comprehensive international student enrollment management to students from China, Brazil and Vietnam. Together, we are able to provide unparalleled support and service to our international students, from general admissions to post-arrival and beyond. If you are a student from China and are interested in applying to Evangelical Christian School, please contact Three W International at http://threew.us/how-to-apply/.
You may also contact our Designated Admissions Liaison, Ms. Cara Moro, at the email address below –
Cara Moro - Caram@three.us
For all other international students interested in Evangelical Christian School for the 2019-2020 school year, tuition will be $17,625.00. This includes: tuition, uniforms, books, international fee, and improvement fee. The tuition must be paid in full by July 1, 2019. Other fees may be charged as applicable for trips, graduation, AP, electives, dual enrollment, etc. Contact Lisa Graham, International Student Director at LGraham@goecs.org or at 239-222-0925.
Students must provide the following:
- ECS Application (9th - 12th grade students) - apply online
- TOEFL score or equivalent
- 2 Educational recommendation letters
- 2 Character Recommendation letters
- Past 2 years academic report cards
- Letter from student acknowledging why they would to be considered a student at ECS
- Copy of passport
- Copy of financial statement with at a minimum of $50,000 USD to support the student