Evangelical Christian School is a SEVIS approved school, licensed by the State and Exchange Visitor Program to issue I20 forms, which allows international students to obtain F1 student visas. We offer our international students the opportunity of a quality, college-prep education, all taught with a biblical worldview.
International Student Application Process
International students interested in Evangelical Christian School for the 2020-2021 school year must fill out an application (apply online).
Additionally, the following information must be provided:
- TOEFL score or equivalent
- 2 Educational recommendation letters
- 2 Character Recommendation letters
- Past 2 years academic report cards
- Copy of passport
- Copy of financial statement showing sufficient funds for tuition and fees
All documents must be translated into English. Students will be required to complete a SKYPE, Facetime, Zoom meeting or WeChat interview prior to being accepted. Once accepted, a $750 International Fee will be added to the account.