Financial Information for 2018-2019
1) Re-enrollment / Application (Registration) This non-refundable annual fee is due at the time of re-enrollment for present students and at the time of application for all new students. This fee is paid on-line during the re-enrollment process. Re-enrolling families may receive the discounted fee if all documentation and payment are submitted on–line by February 28, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
|Action||Through February 28, 2018||After February 28, 2018|
2) Monthly Tuition - All payment plans will be handled by FACTS tuition management. Payments will be debited automatically from your checking/savings account or charged to your credit card on the 5th of each month. There will be a $50 per family per year fee from FACTS. Monthly payments begin on August 1, 2018 for 12 months.
Monthly Tuition may be prepaid for the entire school year or fraction thereof at any time without penalty.
Monthly Tuition rates are based on tuition for a 12-month school year and already have an allowance built-in for holidays and other closures. Thusly, no credits or pro-rata amounts will be granted. Please see the Parent/Student Handbook.
3) Multiple Child Tuition Discounts - Full tuition is paid on the child in the highest Grade/Level. An 8% discount is given on tuition to additional children of the same household. The multi-child discounted rate for infants is $925.00 per month.
4) Financial Obligations - Accounts must be current for a student to attend. Once an account becomes delinquent, the student will not be allowed to attend ECS until the account is paid in full. Please see the Parent/Student Handbook for more information.
5) Returned Check Fees - Accounts with payments returned by a financial institution for any reason will incur a charge of $30.00 per returned transaction.
6) Late Pick-up Fee - Closing time is 6:00 pm sharp. A $15.00 fee is charged per student for each 15 minutes or fractional part thereof after 6:00 pm.
7) Book/Supply Fee – Toddler is $55.00 per student, PK2 is $110.00 per student and PK3 is $125.00 per student.
This annual fee is due by August 1, 2018, for re-enrolling students and at the time of application for new students.
8) Improvement Fee (non-refundable) - Improvement fee of $50 is due for each student on August 1, 2018 or on the first day of attendance for students starting after this date.