At Evangelical Christian School, we believe in a positive and constructive working relationship between the School and student's parents. This relationship is vital to the success of our mission. ECS is blessed to have an active and committed parent body that never hesitates to give generously of its time and talents. The resources we have placed here will help you stay connected with the school community, events, and have easy access to necessary forms for your child to be successful each year. Check back frequently for updates.
Department of Children and Families Abuse Hotline 1-800-962-2873
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child's academic progress and future success - all via the Internet!
RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. You may view your child's grades, attendance, homework, and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here's how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Login.
- Type the school's District Code ECS-FL
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, report cards, and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events and lunch calendar